5.12.2012

Photography Saturday: Engagement Bliss

On the 16th, Hband and I celebrate one year since he asked me to marry him.  I can't believe how time flies!  I'll never forget how he did it... I'll share that another time.  But suffice it to say, it was both amusing and sweet. And then of course, he left the very next day for three weeks in Europe with his family, and I was left to the overwhelming feelings that accompany that new ring!  


I remember being very overwhelmed.  Happy, but overwhelmed, and scared, too.  Though there was no one else I ever wanted to spend the rest of my life with, the thought of forever was terrifying.  But God worked with my fear, and before long, I was all joy... and stress. :)  But mostly joy.


Almost one year ago, God answered a lifelong prayer, and I am forever grateful for the gift of my best friend and love of my life. 


Sorry for the mushy moment...


But now, here are some choice gems from our engagement photo shoot, by Kelly Johnson of Duna Photography.  She's so talented!  Enjoy!






















xoxo, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get a thrill with each and every comment... please do!