5.27.2012

Fashion Fun!

Alright folks, the cruise is coming, and I'm in packing mode.  Yes already.  Today is all about outfit choices. I had to get some special new clothes just for the trip, of course.  No really, I did.  I didn't have many summer clothes, and what better time to get some than for our "honeymoon"?  The good news is, I didn't spend any more than about $10 for most of these pieces.  I do love a bargain.  Anywho, I decided to put up some of the potential outfits for the cruise, and have you all tell me your favorites, or suggest other combos!  Maybe that bores you, but I happen to love this kind of stuff.  

Next will be packing tips!  I'm going to try three different methods and see which works the best!

So be prepared for some travel-themed posts in the future... I know I'm looking forward to them!


 From top left going right, then the middle row, then the bottom row:
1.  top: Kohl's; shorts: JC Penney a few years ago; shoes: Kmart.  2.  top: Kohl's; shorts: JC Penney a few years ago; shoes: Kmart; hat: JC Penney 3.  top: Kohl's; shorts: Kohl's; sandals: Old Navy; scarf: Italy-- a gift from my mother-in-law.  4.  top: Ecko outlet; shorts: Ross; shoes: Kmart.  5.  top: Kohl's; shorts: Ross; shoes: Kmart.  6.  hat: JC Penney; top: Target; shorts: Kohl's; sandals: Kohl's.  7.  cardigan: Target a long time ago; top: Old Navy; shorts: Kohl's; sandals: Old Navy.  8.  cardigan: Kohl's; top: Old Navy; shorts: Kohl's; sandals: Old Navy.  9.  top: Kohl's; shorts: Kohl's; sandals: Kohl's.
 1.  bikini top: Target; top: target; shorts: Kohl's; sandals: Kohl's.  2.  hat: JC Penney; cover up: Victoria's Secret outlet; shoes: Kmart; bathing suit top: Target; bottoms: Target.  3.  hat: JC Penney; cover up: Ross; shoes: Kmart; bikini top and bottom: Target.  4.  hat: JC Penney; scarf: another Italy gift from my mother-in-law; bikini top and bottom: Target.
1.  cardigan: Old Navy, years ago; top: Target; shorts: Kohl's; shoes: Kmart.  2.  dress: Target; cardigan: Target a long time ago; sandals: Old Navy.  3.  dress: Target; shoes: Kmart.  4.  dress: Charlotte Russe; 5.  hat: JC Penney; dresses: Target; cardigan: I have no clue; sandals: Kohl's.  6.  dress: Target; sandals: Kohl's.

So if you please, could you tell me your faves and your ideas? Cast your votes! Thanks! :)




xoxo, A

2 comments:

  1. um, do you have room for all of that? if you do, i say bring all! ;) have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I get a thrill with each and every comment... please do!